World famous graphic designer Milton Glaser said, “There are three responses to a piece of design – Yes, No, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for” Milton Glaser. It is no different when it comes to the world of internet. Images, therefore, are the best assets when you display your products online, whether it is a land, apartment or any other assets. Images are the most important part of online marketing. If you are a realtor or a real estate agent, images of the property is the most important thing on your website. Because, it is the image of the property which will either attract potential buyers or put them off. Most of us, consumers, spend quite a lot of time on internet nowadays. That is why the Real Estate Agencies or Realtors are increasingly taking interest on their presence on the internet. To succeed in this game, you need to have the photographs of the properties looking amazingly beautiful and storytelling to attract prospective buyers.
real estate image editing
However, not all photos turn out to be really exciting and professional photography can be really expensive and time consuming. But, you need not to worry. Because, Clipping Crew is here to ease your headache of having to pay a big amount of money to the professional photographers and to wait for a very long time to get the right photos for your website. At Clipping Crew, we have been working with many agencies and individuals who sell properties online. We provide our image enhancement services to both interior and exterior images of properties.
types of real estate image processing we offer:
removal of objects
– removing objects like trees, cars, people etc.
rotation and cropping
– cropping is done to focus a particular area of the image of a property and rotation is done to correct the alignment of an image
colour change and correction
– change of colour of the wall or fences or any objects you may feel that need to be changed
– this technique is applied to give the property interiors and exteriors a natural look
change of background/sky
– this technique is applied to change the background of the property in the photo. changing the gloomy sky to a bright and shiny one